Fw: #4568 - Thursday, April 12, 2012 - Editor: Gloria Lee

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2012
      Wake Up Festival

      #4568 - Thursday, April 12, 2012 - Editor: Gloria Lee
      The Nonduality Highlights -

      If you're having trouble viewing this email, you may see it online.

      Dear friend of Open Gate Sangha,

      Sounds True is overjoyed to announce that both Adyashanti and Mukti will be joining us for our first annual Wake Up Festival -- a unique gathering in the beautiful Rocky Mountains designed to accelerate and support spiritual awakening.

      Bringing together people who approach awakening from many different perspectives -- dancers, musicians, yogis, poets, energy healers, neuroscientists, and of course, spiritual teachers -- the Wake Up Festival is a celebration of human possibility and heart. Featuring bestselling authors such as Jack Kornfield, Shinzen Young, Reggie Ray, Gangaji, David Whyte, Geneen Roth, and Coleman Barks -- together in one transformative gathering -- we will immerse ourselves for 5 days in:

      • The Power of Community -- How our individual journey can be massively enriched and accelerated when we meet people with whom we feel called to share particular gifts and insights

      • Learning from Great Teachers -- How being in the presence of a great spiritual teacher is like sitting next to a living fire of awakening; their passion, knowledge, and experience illuminate us

      • Transformative Spiritual Practices -- How we can engage and experiment in different spiritual practices from the wisdom traditions of the world, exploring how to clear stuck energy, release the past, and connect with limitless space

      • Celebration -- How one of the best ways to open our hearts is through music, poetry, and dance, celebrating that we already have everything we need to savor the beauty and perfection of the moment

      Each morning we wake up to the rising sun, to new visions and new possibilities. The Wake Up Festival is an opportunity to radically and powerfully renew yourself at the deepest level, for your own benefit and for the sake of the whole. I hope you will join us!

      Yours on the journey,

      Tami Simon
      Founder and Publisher, Sounds True

      PS -- Register by April 15 for the Wake Up Festival and you will receive a $200 early registration discount on your tuition.