#4565 - Monday, April 2, 2012 - Editor: Gloria Lee

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2012

      #4565 - Monday, April 2, 2012 - Editor: Gloria Lee
      The Nonduality Highlights -

      Such love does
      the sky now pour,
      that whenever I stand in a field,

      I have to wring out the light
      when I get
      home.

      ~ St. Francis of Assissi

      photo by Alan Larus

      The heart is nothing but a sea of light.
      ~ Rumi

      photo by Peter Shefler

      We are the night ocean filled
      with glints of light. We are the space
      between the fish and the moon,
      while we sit here together.
      ~ Rumi

      photo by Peter Shefler

      Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light.

      ~ Theodore Roethke

      Beyond what we wish
      and what we fear may happen
      we have another life,
      as clear and free as a mountain stream.
      ~ Rumi

      I can see with the utmost clarity that you have never been, nor are, nor will be
      estranged from reality, that you are the fullness of perfection here and now and
      that nothing can deprive you of your heritage, of what you are. You are in no
      way different from me, only you do not know it.
      ~ Nisargadatta

      The mystery never leaves you alone. Behind your image, below your words,
      above your thoughts, the silence of another world waits. A world lives within
      you. No one else can bring you news of this inner world.
      ~ John O'Donohue

      Not until a person dissolves,
      can he or she know what union is.
      There is a descent into emptiness.

      A lie will not change to truth
      with just talking about it.
      ~ Rumi

      Joseph Chilton Pearce says that Bernadette Roberts’ book, "What is Self,"
      profoundly influenced the latter chapters of his Evolution’s End: Claiming the
      Potential of Our Intelligence, whose final paragraphs begin with the following
      assertion: "Truth is function, not a thing, idea, event, or semantic slogan.
      Truth is how creation works. Understand function and you are home free."

      via Susan Lucey

      All these forms - appearance emptiness
      Like a rainbow with its shining glow
      In the reaches of appearance emptiness
      Just let go and go where no mind goes

      Every sound is sound and emptiness
      Like the sound of an echo's roll
      In the reaches of sound and emptiness
      Just let go and go where no mind goes

      Every feeling is bliss and emptiness
      Way beyond what words can show
      In the reaches of bliss and emptiness
      Just let go and go where no mind goes

      All awareness - awareness emptiness
      Way beyond what thought can know
      In the reaches of appearance emptiness
      Let awareness go - oh, where no mind goes

      ~ Khenpo Tsultrim Gyamtso Rinpoche