#4552 - Tuesday, March 27, 2012 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28 4:36 AM
      #4552 - Tuesday, March 27, 2012 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      Science and Nonduality Conference and Neti Neti Films (with Maurizio and Zaya) present a project we can all be a part of. Looks like they'll make a film out of all the contributions. I would like to invite and encourage everybody to submit something -- a selection of your writing, your art, your favorite quote, whatever.

      If you wish to promote this project, please re-post this notice in your blog, facebook, etc., or just this link:

      What is the "new spirituality"?
      If you have to express the new spirituality with a video, an image, symbol or one sentence what would that be?

      Please send us your ideas in a visual format, a photo, a short clip so that we can insert them in a short collective video. Your contribution can be in any of the formats below:

          one image
          one video
          one word
          one symbol
          one song
          one sentence
          one quote

      If it is a word it can be you saying it, putting it on a card and taking a photo, writing on the sand… it’s your idea, go with it. Your offers can be in ALL languages, if not in English please help us by providing a translation of your presentation! Looking forward to play with all of you. Click here to upload your contribution no later then May 1st!

      Send us your vision and spread this post and url so more people can contribute to it. Think out of the box, be creative, be bold, be irreverent, but most of all... BE! :-)