#4536 - Saturday, March 10, 2011

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2012

      Nonduality Highlights: Issue #4536, Saturday, March 10, 2011

      Bliss is Eternal,
      even though it appears to arise when the mind dies.
      Bliss is not an experience, it is your nature.
      This is the Heart of the Wise.
      This Gift is always calling to everyone,
      "You are seated in the Heart of all Beings."
      This is the Truth: Your face shines.

      - Papaji, from The Truth Is, posted to AlongTheWay

      There is no imperfection anywhere:
      perfect in one, perfect in two, perfect in all,
      life is blissfully easy.

      ..... Abiding here, doing nothing,
      embodied as man or god,
      our dynamic is buddha-reality;
      here sentient beings are cared for,
      and without any exertion we live in ease.

      - Longchenpa, translated by Ketih Dowman

      That here, darlin's is here - now, you!

      so stop all that doing, eh?
      and know all is perfect just as it is..
      just keep your medlin' mind off it.

      There is nothing to do..
      let it all go..

      cut the load on your donkey back..

      ker-plop! all your cares, your worries,
      your gotta do's, fall..

      and you do not,
      you do not..
      have to pick them up again..

      this is the message of Dzogchen..
      of Longchenpa,
      of the 16th Karmapa,
      of all the great masters..

      do nothing,
      cause nothing happens..

      but if you "have" to do something, ok

      - dg, posted to DailyDharma

      Overlooking the ocean
      we do our best to take it in
      You can't just make this stuff up
      Pictures don't do it justice
      How sweet it is to do nothing

      Unlike soothing reassuring beauty
      the sublime strikes us with an awe
      that borders on terror
      Nature never betrays the heart that
      loves it exactly as it comes

      Every moment is its own eternity
      because there's no indication
      of any of this not lasting forever
      Our reality here is an instant wide
      beyond that it's bits & pieces

      Some people say the whole
      blooming planet is wild with life
      & I believe it's true
      Wherever we've gone so far
      we've been in the midst of other lives

      I've yet to determine if this view
      is more beautiful than sublime:
      This rocky coast with all its crashes
      No matter how hard I look
      I'm still only looking

      - Steve Toth, posted to allspirit

      Bliss is recognizing the absolute completeness
      and perfection of the universe, as it is,
      within the Infinite Present.

      - Metta Zetty

      God is all Bliss.

      God wants me to think