#4533 - Wednesday, March 7, 2012 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2012
      #4533 - Wednesday, March 7, 2012 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      Advaita Vision - A New Look for an Old Site
      Dennis Waite writes: After a two-year break, I welcome you to the re-launch of advaita.org.uk. As ‘Advaita Vision’, we will be bringing you the best of Advaita, from  strict Traditional to cutting-edge Neo-Advaita. In recognition of the eclectic nature of the material, the site is being renamed ‘Advaita Vision’ and the alternative URL of advaita-vision.org will also bring you here. Peter Bonnici will be helping to renovate the site and we are also joined by Dhanya and Sitara, well-known writers who previously blogged for Advaita Academy.

      Kudos to Dustin for this excellent Post and our Gratitude to Jerry Katz for the opportunity he created for Guest Posts at this popular Blog.

      I would like to draw of the attention of the readers interested in Neuroscience and Non-duality to a Blog Post at:

      Please also have a look at the Comments section.

      John Ptacek
      Stop searching for love. It wants nothing to do with you.

      Love is where you are not.

      It would bomb as a pick up line, but it’s a concept of love worth pondering. They are the words of Jiddu Krishnamurti, a spiritual teacher who traveled the world in the twentieth century extolling the merits of self-inquiry.

      At first the statement comes across like one of those if-a-tree-falls-in-the-woods Zen mind-benders. But spend a few moments with it and it may dissolve into a valuable insight.

      Tug on the word ‘you’ and the statement begins to unravel.  You, as in ego. Krishnamurti was saying that love can only exist when the ego is not around to muck things up.

      Read more: