#4516 - Friday, February 17, 2012 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2012
      #4516 - Friday, February 17, 2012 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      This issue introduces Arvana Robinson's The Gathering, an event expected to bring in 100,000 enlightenment seekers to the Toronto, Canada area and generate $85,000,000 in revenue. You can be an investor (at your own risk). Details below. (Note: I'm not financially or otherwise involved in this project.)

      THE GATHERING

      July 27 - August 2, 2012, Toronto, Canada

      http://www.zoxon.com/index.html

      Lose yourself in bliss!  Join us in a historic 7-day “Spiritual Woodstock” retreat, led by dozens of genuine awakened teachers — gathering in 2012 for the first time ever.

      The Gathering is a 7-day retreat focused on spiritual awakening using meditation, yoga, music and chant. Dozens of enlightened teachers from all the world’s traditions – from Advaita to Zen – are coming together in 2012 for this historic retreat, a unique transformative event designed to guide you to the point of self-awakening.

      Join us for a life-changing time when, for 7 days and nights, you will be gently guided into a space where you can transcend your Self, drop into the present moment and melt into oneness with universal consciousness.

      The event is being created by ordinary meditators, with the support and active participation of awakened teachers from around the globe.  It is a loving and inclusive gathering of our worldwide family of spiritual seekers, and YOU are invited to be a part of something that has never happened before:

      The Gathering

      For the 7 days leading up to the 2012 Lammas – midway between Solstice and Equinox – we will gather to join energies and raise our group consciousness to the point of enlightenment.

      From July 27 – August 2, 2012, the many awakened beings facilitating The Gathering will combine their energies and join together to guide and support your potential for transcendence into awakened consciousness.

      At the center, master musicians will weave a spontaneous sonic tapestry of ever-deepening rhythm and sound, while the spiritual teachings lead you through increasingly powerful transformative exercises in letting go of your Self.

      Everything builds towards a climax on the full-moon night of Lammas on August 2nd, 2012, when our vision is to ignite a shift in consciousness that resonates around the world.  To allow that to happen, we are bringing together…

      All the Ingredients for Transformation

      There will be spontaneous world music like nothing you've heard before.  You will receive continual guidance so gentle and masterful that you will barely notice the layers of self slipping away from your being.  And our ultimate aim is that you will experience heights of joy and bliss beyond all of your previous experience, culminating in a moment of ultimate surrender and dissolving into universal consciousness.

      You will be provided with 100% organic food that is aligned with Gabriel Cousen's guidelines for spiritual nutrition.  All of the essentials like water stations, first-aid facilities, bathrooms, showers and support staff are also included.  You will be staying in a designated camping area next to the event area, and the entire facility will be safeguarded with careful yet unobtrusive security to ensure our privacy.

      The venue is a large flat open area that can comfortably accommodate all of our participants in full comfort for the duration of the event.  The sophisticated sound, video and lighting systems will keep even the farthest reaches actively connected with the center.  You will be given a list of items to bring that will allow you to fully participate in comfort; everything else will be taken care of.

      The Gathering will be held outside of Toronto, Canada, on a farmland venue near the town of Woodstock.  We will be running shuttle buses from Toronto, and other nearby urban centres, to and from the event.

      Once you arrive, you can settle in and get ready for…

      An Intensive Time of Awakening

      The Gathering brings together the different tools and techniques of the world's awakened traditions.The Gathering will alternate between the polarities of stillness and activity, meditation and movement, silence and chant.  Every aspect of the event will remind you, over and over, of your true nature.  You will always have the freedom to take breaks as needed, but the purpose of your being here is to be in totality, dive in and wake up.

      You will be responsible for maintaining your own sense of grounding throughout this intensive and dynamic time.  Chill-out areas will be provided, with caring personal support available as needed, and you are encouraged to make use of them if you feel a need to re-center yourself.

      And there is much that you can do between now and the event:

      Prepare Yourself for the Ultimate

      It is the intention of The Gathering to lead you into a state of enlightenment, using all of the different tools and techniques developed by the world's awakened traditions.  To take part, we encourage you to be sincerely ready to transcend your Self and make the leap into a new level of consciousness.

      Find out more and watch the visionary video:

      http://www.zoxon.com/index.html

      Wish to invest in The Gathering and become a shareholder? Read the following:

      Company Overview

      ZOXON International Spiritual Federation, Inc. was incorporated in May 2010 by Arvana Robinson. Its initial project is hosting a first-ever “Spiritual Woodstock” event that is bringing many Zen Masters and other spiritual gurus together from around the world, to lead a crowd of 100,000 participants in a 7-day retreat focused on enlightenment.

      To date, the rapidly-growing company has built a fully-automated ticket sales website at zoxon.com, launched a massive social-media campaign, secured the services of 32 world-class spiritual gurus, and hired a full complement of world-fusion musicians for this event. Currently underway are the processes of engineering the audio, video and construction requirements, and securing a lease on a 100-acre property with the option to purchase.

      Over the past two years, our small group of private investors has injected significant funds into this project, and will continue to support it financially for as long as necessary. Ticket sales are expected to bring in revenues of $85,000,000, with a total event budget of $7,000,000.

      While the costs will be covered many times over by ticket sales, the majority of those sales will occur in the last few months before the event. To help bridge any potential gaps in funding, we have a brief opportunity for a few more visionary investors to join the company.

      http://www.zoxon.com/sites/default/files/Gathering-Investment.pdf