#4512 - Monday, February 13, 2012 - Editor: Gloria Lee

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2012

      #4512 - Monday, February 13, 2012 - Editor: Gloria Lee
      The Nonduality Highlights -

      What hurts you, blesses you.
      Darkness is your candle.
      Your boundaries are your quest.
      I could explain this,
      but it will break the glass cover on your heart,
      and there's no fixing that.
      ~ Rumi

      One thing we do know: Life will give you whatever experience is most
      helpful for the evolution of your consciousness. How do you know this
      is the experience you need? Because this is the experience you are
      having at this moment.
      ~Eckhart Tolle

      Your love has brought us to this silence,
      where the only obligation
      is to walk slowly through a meadow and look.
      ~Rumi

      "Living up to an image that you have of yourself or that other people have of you is inauthentic living."
      ~Eckhart Tolle

      Be Content with what you have;
      rejoice in the way things are.
      When you realize there is nothing lacking,
      the whole world belongs to you.

      ~Lao Tzu

      Art by Odilon Redon

      You have traveled too fast over false ground;
      Now your soul has come to take you back.

      Take refuge in your senses, open up
      To all the small miracles you rushed through.

      Become inclined to watch the way of rain
      When it falls slow and free.

      Imitate the habit of twilight,
      Taking time to open the well of color
      That fostered the brightness of day.

      Draw alongside the silence of stone
      Until its calmness can claim you.”

      ~John O'Donohue

      I could feel my awareness adjusting to silence while doing nothing to
      assist it...the silence did all the work.
      ~Catherine Ingram

      The rest of this must be said in silence because of the enormous
      difference between light and the words that try to say 'light'.

      ~Rumi