#4498 - Monday, January 30, 2012 - Editor: Gloria Lee

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2012

      #4498 - Monday, January 30, 2012 - Editor: Gloria Lee
      The Nonduality Highlights -

      Who would dare to go nameless in so secure a universe? Yet, to tell
      the truth, only the nameless are at home in it.

      They bear with them in the center of nowhere the unborn flower of
      nothing: This is the paradise tree. It must remain unseen until
      words end and arguments are silent.

      ~Thomas Merton

      You say that you love flowers and you cut their tail, you say that
      you love dogs and you put them on a leash, you say that you love
      birds and you put them in a cage, you say that you love me and
      that fills me with fear."

      ~Jean Cocteau

      photo by Alan Larus

      Deny the reality of things
      and you miss their reality;
      assert the emptiness of things
      and you miss their reality.
      The more you talk and think about it
      the further you wander from the truth.
      So cease attachment to talking and thinking,
      and there is nothing you will not be able to know.

      ~Hsin Hsin Ming

      Silence, you are the diamond in me, the jewel of my real wealth.
      From your soft earth grow thousands of rose gardens whose
      perfume drowns me in my own Heart.

      ~ Rumi

      Stunning nature video....

      The Beauty of Pollination
      We are all dependent to each other. Taken from TEDTalks

      8 million views

      "We can’t see others because of our own pain."

      When we're all caught up in ourselves, we can't see anyone else's
      faces, we can't even hear somebody else talking to us, we're IN,
      and then something happens, there's this basic wonderfulness, or
      beauty or space or freshness or sense of humor that was always
      there. The sky was always there, the ocean was always there, the
      coldness of the air was always there. But we get in this darkness,
      selfishness, this self involvement, this aggression towards
      ourselves...we just want to protect ourselves. Our sense of kindness,
      our sense of caring for other people is numbed out. But then
      something comes along and suddenly we remember the goodness
      of life. It's accessible, it's here. It's found in appreciation. Whatever
      this is, it's basically that sense of opening up your eyes and your
      ears and being able to see the world around you in a very fresh
      and un-self-involved way.

      ~Venerable Ani Pema Chodron

      Listen says fox it is music to run
      over the hills to lick
      dew from the leaves to nose along
      the edges of the ponds to smell the fat
      ducks in their bright feathers but
      far out, safe in their rafts of
      sleep. It is like
      music to visit the orchard, to find
      the vole sucking the sweet of the apple, or the
      rabbit with his fast-beating heart. Death itself
      is a music. Nobody has ever come close to
      writing it down, awake or in a dream. It cannot
      be told. It is flesh and bones
      changing shape and with good cause, mercy
      is a little child beside such an invention. It is
      music to wander the black back roads
      outside of town no one awake or wondering
      if anything miraculous is ever going to
      happen, totally dumb to the fact of every
      moment's miracle. Don't think I haven't
      peeked into windows. I see you in all your seasons
      making love, arguing, talking about God
      as if he were an idea instead of the grass,
      instead of the stars, the rabbit caught
      in one good teeth-whacking hit and brought
      home to the den. What I am, and I know it, is
      responsible, joyful, thankful. I would not
      give my life for a thousand of yours.

      ~ Mary Oliver

      (Red Bird)

      Cesar Millan with Eckhart Tolle

      Each part is 7-8 minutes.

      Global Alliance for Transformational Entertainment
      GATE Encourages Conscious Transformation
      of Entertainment, Media and the Arts
      by Michael Jeffreys

      My article in "Awareness Magazine" on GATE2 in Los Angeles, Feb.
      4, 2012. Eckhart Tolle, Jim Carrey, Chris Hebard and a host of other
      conscious Hollywood movers and shakers will be attending:

      gatecommunity.org