#4481- Friday, January 13, 2012 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2012
      #4481- Friday, January 13, 2012 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      The Nonduality Highlights
      - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NDhighlights

      "I lost my voice last week from Om-ing too much."

      I've liked Lululemon ever since seeing girls line up outside the store in Halifax and wondering what they were lining up for. After a while, I realized that what was shaping up was a major international brand on the order of Starbucks or Nike. I walk through the store once in a while just to remind myself how uncool I am.

      Lululemon makes Yoga attire and promotes their own unique lifestyle. They're a lifestyle brand like Starbucks is. I like this video in which  Lululemon pokes fun at apparently standard spiritual Yoga sensibilities which one would think are very much part of the world of Lululemon.

      When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you rain à la Vancouver, make a backpack that can resist the wet. Rain or shine, the Wet Coast Pack is designed to get you from home to gym, gym to work and back again.

      key features

      • DWR finish (that's durable water repellant) to help protect your gear
      • adjustable nylon straps hold your yoga mat
      • stowable raincover fits over your bag and your mat
      • padded pocket with a water resistant zipper fits a 17"/43cm laptop
      • adjustable padded shoulder straps with expandable zippered pockets
      • padded electronics pockets on the front to keep your tunes safe
      • side pockets with magnetic closures and space for your water bottle/traveller's mug
      • zippered wet/dry pocket for sweaty gear
      • interior pockets for toiletries, cards, cords, keys, phone and all your gear
      • stowable hip belt to help take the weight off your shoulders

      tech specs

      • designed for: to-and-from
      • fabrics: ripstop
      • properties: water-resistant
      • organisation: interior pocketing system, exterior pockets, laptop/tablet sleeve, yoga mat storage
      • dimension: 20" high x 11.5" wide x 7.5" deep
      Order the backpack and other Lululemon stuff here:

      Karen Porter contributes to Nondual Bible Verses on Yahoogroups:

      Wonderful reflection on Incarnation by Richard Rohr:

      "Matter is not the opposite of Sprit, but its manifestation, human is
      not the opposite of divine, but its manifestation, history is not the
      opposite of eternity, but its manifestation, ordinary bread is not the
      opposite of Jesus, but his manifestation[...]
      Theologically it is not correct for Christians to simply call Jesus
      “God” or to simply call him ” a man”. He is manifesting a third
      something, not God, not human, but the combination of the two! And his
      existence says to all of us: THOU ART THAT! YOU also manifest the same
      eternal mystery, each in your own way! “Follow me!” We did ourselves
      and Jesus no favor by simply calling him “God”. We missed the very
      point that could have and could still transform the world. We made the
      Christ Mystery into a competitive religion instead of an icon of
      transformation for everybody. We made Jesus into an “exclusive”
      incarnation instead of an inclusive Savior. He came to take us along
      with him, not to just say “look at me”. The paradox was so big, so
      central, and so stunning that our ordinary dualistic minds could not
      comprehend it. Only the “non dual” saints and mystics could process it
      and experience it. But now YOU can too: Thou Art That!

      --whole post-
      http://richardrohr.wordpress.com/2011/12/25/the-day-of-the-big-paradox/ -