#4410 - Friday, October 28, 2011 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2011
      #4410 - Friday, October 28, 2011 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      Correction: In issue 4408 I gave the wrong link for Jeannie Zandi's site. It should have been

      Announcing the launch of

      Undivided: The Online Journal of Nonduality and Psychology

      The Nondual Wisdom and Psychology Institute (NDWPI) is pleased to announce the launch of Undivided: The Online Journal of Nonduality and Psychology at

      This bi-annual journal will:

      --Explore the confluence of nondual wisdom teachings and contemporary psychology with articles and offerings by leading teachers and psychotherapists.

      --Include sections on traditional and contemporary nondual teachers and teachings, contemplative essays, clinical theory and practice, audio talks, video talks, poetry, graphic art, books reviews, and dissertations of note.

      --Be interactive - allowing readers to comment on articles and, in most cases, blog with the authors for the first two months of publication.

      --Be free – at least for the first issue. We hope to be entirely supported by the generous donations of our readers. If not, we may have to rely on subscriptions or advertising with subsequent issues.

      --Be peer-reviewed – all articles undergo a rigorous editing process to insure relevancy and excellence in writing.

      Please sample our first issue and let us know how it strikes you!

      In gratitude,
      John Prendergast, Ph.D., Editor-in-Chief
      Nondual Wisdom and Psychology Institute www.wisdompsy.com

      Greg Goode On Emptiness Teachings:
      An interview with Scott Kiloby, Parts 1 and 2

      This is an interesting Yelp review of the Science and Nonduality Conference 2011:

      5 stars

      10/28/2011 First to Review