#4399 - Sunday, October 16, 2011

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2011

      Nonduality Highlights: Issue #4399, Sunday, October 16, 2011

      After the four walls are torn down,
      the four walls of intellect-mind-body-senses,
      there is still the old gate remaining.
      The old habit of "I" in the form "I am Free."
      This gate is not needed
      and will leave at the time of death if not before
      . Both are the same.

      - Papaji, from The Truth Is, posted to AlongTheWay

      We neither exist nor not exist. Our true nature is neither presence nor absence but the annihilation of both.

      - Ramesh S. Balsekar, posted to Distillation

      For most human beings, identity is centered in the experiential awareness, "I am." When identified with the finite, "I am" manifests as ego. When identified with the Infinite, "I am" is revealed as the Presence of Awareness - inseparable from the Essence of Reality.

      - Metta Zetty

      The sooner the identification with the body as a separate entity is lost, the sooner will the grace of the guru blossom in the consciousness of the disciple.

      - Ramesh S. Balsekar, posted to ANetofJewels

      Weave not, like spiders, nets from grief's saliva
      In which the woof and warp are both decaying.
      But give the grief to Him, Who granted it,
      And do not talk about it anymore.
      When you are silent, His speech is your speech.
      When you don't weave, the weaver will be He.

      - Rumi, translation by Annemarie Schimmel, from Look! This is Love - Poems of Rumi, posted to Sunlight