#4391 - Friday, October 7, 2011 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2011
      #4391 - Friday, October 7, 2011 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      The Nonduality Highlights -

      The Nonduality Highlights tell me I'm no one; The Science and Nonduality Conference tells me I'm every one. Between the two my life flows.

      The Science and Nonduality Conference
      October 19-23, 2011
      San Rafael, California

      At least year's conference Prema Akasha from http://www.premaspace.com put up an easel with a blank sheet of paper attached, along with some colored pens, and set it in the lobby of the conference hotel. As people walked by some would stop and add a squiggly line, a circle, or some other shape along an expanding circumference until a really cool group mandala emerged. It symbolizes the unified gathering of the insanely nondual. Come mingle with your brethren.

      There are only 38 more registrations available.

      If you enter "OccupySAND" in the coupon box at registration you will get a 20% discount on the main event registration. Click below:

      http://snipurl.com/15zvcg   [www_scienceandnonduality_com]

      And if that is still too much for you, why don't you apply for our scholarship fund? Click below:

      http://snipurl.com/15zvdp   [www_scienceandnonduality_com]

      Watch SAND11 live from your home!

      SAND has partnered with FORA.tv to bring the Science and Nonduality Conference 2011.

      One conference track will be streamed LIVE the other three rooms will be made available to you in the few weeks following the event.

      Read more details about the live (and on-demand) webcast here:

      As a member of this newsletter you can save 40% by using coupon code SANDNEWS when registering on the ForaTV site.

      If you have already registered for the conference, but still would like to get access to all the video recordings on demand you will be able to register at the conference registration desk.

      ~ ~ ~

      The above information is excerpted from today's Science and Nonduality Conference Newsletter. Read the full color version here:

      Learn about workshops, courses, and other events associated with the conference.