#4361 - Tuesday, September 6, 2011 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2011
      #4361 - Tuesday, September 6, 2011 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      The Nonduality Highlights -

      Bob Fergeson

      http://tatfoundation.org/forum2004-06.htm#7 :

      The path to Liberation is not found through getting more and more of what we think we want. It is found through clearer understanding of ourselves, brought about by a well functioning body/mind capable of storing and transmuting energy, along with a well-defined aim or direction. The energy provides the funding for our search. The aim, brought about by our suffering and longing for our true home, will provide the tension or pressure to transmute this energy into clearer understanding of ourselves. If enough energy and pressure are applied, we may find our very being is changed, and We are no longer in need, of anything. Take the little that you are given and invest it in your future becoming. Apply the force of steady direction, inwards towards your Source, and stand the pain of withdrawal from your former "selves." Turn the water of your energy into the Wine of your Becoming.

      Namaste my friend!

      I love the teachings of Advaita and Ramana Maharshi, and with the inspiration of sharing these wonderful teaching quotes I have learned programming and have made a few apps for sharing these teachings in iPhone and iPad. For now the two that are already available on the App Store are:

      iRamana Quotes (
      http://itunes.apple.com/br/app/iramana-quotes/id455693939?mt=8 )
      Ashtavakra Quotes (
      http://itunes.apple.com/br/app/ashtavakra-quotes/id458504277?mt=8 )

      You can see the video of how it looks like in this link: http://www.youtube.com/ikoandev
      In the following weeks two more spiritual quotes app are coming: Avadhut Gita and Annamalai Swami. We have also future plans for apps of Papaji, Nisargadatta Maharaj and other advaita classics.
      I hope that you may enjoy this work and spread the word. Also, if you have any idea for new apps, please share.

      OM,
      Niraj (Giovanni)

      www.ikoan.net
      Email: ikoandev@...
      Twitter: @iKoanDev
      YouTube: ikoandev

      Attend the Science and Nonduality Conference in San Rafael, California, October 20-23: