#4355 - Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2011
      #4355 - Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      The Nonduality Highlights -

      Here are some upcoming activities. Some are practical for you to attend, others aren't, however they all inform you of what's going on, of what you could join in the future, and of what you yourself could start or encourage locally.

      Scott Kiloby's

      Living Realization Meetings

      Online Workshops

      Series III starting: September 10, 2011

      We are excited to announce the latest series of

      Living Realization meetings! These interactive

      online meetings are based on the revised

      Living Realization e-Book from author/international

      speaker Scott Kiloby. Please join us as we invite you to experience this new approach and really

      dig in and see for yourself the value of this approach. The meetings are comprised of three

      different groups including: the Awareness Group, the Inseparability Group, and the Middle

      Way Group. These groups are designed to help Scott meet people where they are while

      attempting to provide more direct benefit to all participants.

      A message from Scott Kiloby (the creator of LR):

      “Many teachings invite people to turn away from the content of their lives. My new approach

      invites us to

      go through the specific content of our lives, using it as the doorway to freedom.

      This new approach is more personal and allows for very specific inquiry and dialoguing.”

      “I am moving away from the common Satsang format where the teacher speaks to a group and

      everyone just listens. The

      new meetings will involve that format to some degree, however I am

      continually working to develop more innovative, ‘hands-on’ ways of meeting people where they

      are and having them participate more directly. For example, this method includes specific

      dialoguing between myself and those at the meeting, and branching off into private, one-on-one

      sessions in between meetings for a much deeper, more directed inquiry.”

      In addition to Private Sessions, The Kiloby Group® conducts

      Living Realization meetings

      throughout the year in an intimate setting. The workshops are held online [using the latest

      video conferencing technology], and capped at 25 people to ensure ample individual

      participation. Many participants have experienced breakthroughs during our previous online

      group discussions and inquiries.

      REGISTER

      NOW!

      http://www.livingrealization.org

      The Center For Nondual Awareness

       Nondual Training Retreat

      This retreat offers the opportunity to spend three days immersed in nondual awareness, while we explore how we can improve our capacity to share this space with others. Every participant will have the opportunity (though not a requirement) to lead a session at the retreat, to share their insights and skills and/or engage the group in training exercises. This way we can all benefit from the rich diversity of our community and receive quality feedback/feedforward from our peers. This retreat is a powerful opportunity for us to grow as nondual teachers and therapists while sharing a space in which nothing at all needs to happen.

      On the evening of Thursday, January 26, we will arrive at the serene and beautiful Anubhuti Retreat Center (www.anubhutiretreatcenter.org) in Novato, just north of San Francisco. We will then spend Friday, Saturday, and Sunday morning learning from each other and sharing nondual awareness. The retreat will end on after lunch on Sunday, January 29.

      For more information visit

      Halifax, Nova Scotia

      Sunday, September 18, 2011 at 7PM

      Art, Music, and the Now: Five Presentations

      This will be an evening of presentations with Q&A and discussion. Dustin will be the emcee.

      • Chani will begin the evening with meditation.
      • James Traverse will speak for 15 minutes on The Art of Nonduality: Art and Artist are Not Two.
      • Jerry Katz will speak for 15 minutes on Albert Blackburn's Now Consciousness: Exploring the World Beyond Thought . Versions of Jerry's and James's talks will also be presented at the Science and Nonduality Conference in San Rafael, California, in October.
      • Dustin LindenSmith will speak and play the tenor sax.
      • Carl will share some of his art and speak about it, tying it in with the previous talks and activities.
      • There will be up to an hour of free discussion afterward.

      This will be a light potluck. Please bring a drink (juice, water, wine) or a snack to share.

      The suggested donation is $5/person which will go toward the space rental of $70.

      Thank you and we hope to see everyone!

      For details visit

      http://www.nonduality.ca

      Nonduality Meetup Groups according to keyword

      Advaita: http://advaita.meetup.com/

      Nonduality: http://nonduality.meetup.com/

      Nondualism: http://nondualism.meetup.com/

      There are hundreds of nonduality-themed meetup groups with thousands of members around the world. Start your own nonduality meetup where you live.