#4354 - Tuesday, August 30, 2011 - Editor: Gloria Lee

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2011

      #4354 - Tuesday, August 30, 2011 - Editor: Gloria Lee

      Last night I begged the Wise One to tell me the secret of the world.
      Gently, gently he whispered,
      "Be quiet, the secret cannot be spoken, it is wrapped in silence."

      ~ Rumi

      by Tony Cartledge on Facebook

      Something happens when two of us or more sit together in silence. As time
      goes by a common understanding is established by itself. Is it possible to
      have a dialogue as in comments closer to the thinking of the brighter mind? If
      at the point of responding, if this could establish any correct observation of
      change, it will require silence first.

      by Alan Larus on Facebook

      Re: Relationship & Oneness

      "Where two or three are gathered in my name, I am there among them." ~
      Jesus (Matthew 18:20)

      "Sanctify them in the truth . . . that they may all be one. As you, Father, are in
      me and I am in you, may they also be in us." ~ Jesus (John 17:17,21)

      by Wayne Ferguson, NDH reader contribution

      In the middle of the “hurricane-that-you-are” lies the eternally silent and
      peaceful “I”… the mysterious still point of reality that’s both completely
      empty…AND completely full. Going there, you’ll discover that all that there
      REALLY is, is this ONE “I.” Tat tvam asi.

      by Chuck Hillig on Facebook

      "Just As It Is"
      photo by Bob O'Hearn

      posted by Christopher Chase to Nonduality Highlights group on Facebook

      You Go On Ahead

      Forgive me if I stop here...
      Here where I cannot find myself as an object, anywhere.
      And have discovered, with a shock, that "I" don't exist.

      Let me just rest here for awhile,
      Reveling in this Unimaginable Freedom,
      Before we go on to think "about" it all.

      To come up with words like "Consciousness"
      Or "Awareness",
      Or... whatever.

      Words to describe what remains,
      Where I found myself not to be,
      Where I find no thing, but only the event of Existence.

      Words to explain the unexplainable,
      To speak of that which cannot be spoken of,
      To describe this Great Mystery.

      It's enough for me to simply rest here,
      Knowing only that I don't exist,
      And yet... Existence, Consciousness, Bliss Is.

      On second thought...
      You know what?
      You go on ahead.

      I'll catch up with you later,
      And you can tell me all that you've come up with
      As you've moved on, in thought, from this Simplicity.

      Just please forgive me,
      If I appear uninterested.
      For in this Fullness and Completion,
      I've become rather simple minded.

      ~ Chuck Surface

      More poems:

      Rupert Spira will be in the UK, USA, EU.

      Meetings and Retreats Schedule for the remaining months of 2011 now available.