#4347 - Monday, August 22, 2011 - Editor: Gloria Lee

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2011

      #4347 - Monday, August 22, 2011 - Editor: Gloria Lee

      ...and my heart is ever awake.
      My outer life has vanished,
      but love’s breath still breathes for me.

      ~ Hafiz

      by Belle Heywood on Facebook

      by Mazie Lane on FB

      "If we can let go of the way we think things should be, life starts to
      reveal all its magical qualities."

      ~ Mike Loween

      by Cullen Anderson on FB

      You are the reality, you cannot talk of reality.
      The moment you talk or think of something,
      it is in phenomenality and therefore conceptual.

       ~ Ramesh S. Balsekar

      Along The Way

      So long as there is individuality, one is the enjoyer and doer. But if it is
      lost, the divine Will prevails and guides the course of events. The
      individual is perceptible to others who cannot perceive divine force.
      Restrictions and discipline are for other individuals and not for the
      liberated. Free Will is implied in the scriptural injunctions to be good. It
      implies overcoming fate. It is done by Wisdom. Wisdom is acquired by
      association with the wise, or rather, its mental atmosphere.

      ~ Ramana Maharshi

      by John Troy in Conversations with Avant-garde Sages on FB

      All separation is literally imagination.

      ~ Adyashanti

      by Tony Cartledge on FB

      Talk from a 7-Night Silent Retreat at the OMEGA Center, Sept 2010 with Adyashanti.
      by Wayne Ferguson on FB