#4329 - Thursday, August 4, 2011 - Editor: Gloria Lee

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4 8:19 PM

      #4329 - Thursday, August 4, 2011 - Editor: Gloria Lee

      "We're all just walking each other home."
      ~ Ram Dass

      by Cullen Anderson to Facebook

      Life is this simple: we are living in a world that is absolutely transparent
      and the divine is shining through it all the time. This is not just a nice
      story or a fable, it is true.
      ~ Thomas Merton

      by Tony Cartledge to Facebook

      Those who cannot feel the littleness of great things in themselves, are
      apt to overlook the greatness of little things in others.

      ~ Kakuzo Okakura (1862-1913)

      by Kia Pierce to Facebook

      Spiritual terms have a shelf life. They go bad like milk in the fridge.
      They arise freshly as a way to create a little crack, but soon become part
      of the mortar.

      ~ Ramana Spencer

      The Real Work

      By Wendell Berry
      (1934 - )

      It may be that when we no longer know what to do
      we have come to our real work,

      and that when we no longer know which way to go
      we have come to our real journey.

      The mind that is not baffled is not employed.

      The impeded stream is the one that sings.

       If ever
      Ever all is true

      So silently you smiled
      I ran unto the brightest star