#4313 - Monday, July 18, 2011 - Editor: Gloria Lee

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2011
      #4313 - Monday, July 18, 2011 - Editor: Gloria Lee

      Only that in you which is me can hear what I am saying."
      ~ Ram Dass

      by Jeff Melrose  on Facebook

      "A door opens in the center of our being and we  seem to fall through it into
      the immense depths which, although they are infinite, are all accessible to us;
      all eternity seems to have become ours in this one placid and breathless
      contact. Where already, supernatural instinct teaches us that the function of
      this abyss of freedom, which has been open within our midsts, is to draw us
      utterly out of our own selfhood and into its own immensity of liberation."
      ~Thomas Merton

      by Denea Goodwin Rochette on Nonduality Highlights group at Facebook

      Limitless undying love
      which shines around me like a million suns,
      It calls me on and on across the universe.

      ~ John Lennon

      by Belle Heywood on Facebook

      Parched

      The parched know --

      real thirst
      draws rainwater
      from an empty sky.
      ~ Ivan M. Granger

      "The natural state is just itself and nothing else, whether thoughts are arising
      or not. Having no thoughts is not the essential practice of Dzogchen. There is
      nothing wrong with having thoughts; it is natural for thoughts to arise. They
      represent the creative potentiality or dynamism of the Nature of Mind. When
      we are in the Natural State, there are no special thoughts associated with it.
      The natural state is always there whether thoughts are present or not. The
      problem is to recognize this Natural State without being distracted by
      thoughts."

      ~Lopon Tenzin Namdak

      From the book, "Bonpo Dzogchen Teachings," by Vajra  Publications.
      posted to Daily Dharma by Robert Cooper

      Photo series with quotes from Ashtavakra Gita by Mazie Lane and Bob O'Hearn