#4309 - Thursday, July 14, 2011 - Editor: Gloria Lee

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2011
      #4309 - Thursday, July 14, 2011 - Editor: Gloria Lee

      Sit quietly and listen for a voice that says, 'Be more silent.'
      ~ Rumi

      -----------

      The role you play on the world's stage has no  meaning other than the
      clear-sightedness with which you play it. Don't lose  yourself in your
      performance - this only blurs the vision of your inner being.
      ~ Jean Klein
      by Tony Cartledge on Nonduality Highlights group on Facebook

      Student: How did I end up with this role?
      Master: No one else wanted it.
      by Summer Craig on Nonduality Highlights group on Facebook

      In most of our human relationships,
      we spend much of our time reassuring one another
      that our costumes of identity are on straight.

      ~Ram Dass

      by Jacque Collier on Nonduality Highlights group on Facebook

      I wish I could show you,
      when you are lonely or in darkness,
      the astonishing Light of your own Being.
      ~ Hafiz

      by Susan Katyayani Lucey on Facebook

      photo by Alan Larus

      When I was the stream, when I was the
      forest, when I was still the field,
      when I was every hoof, foot
      fin and wing, when I
      was the sky
      itself,

      no one ever asked me did I have a purpose, no one ever
      wondered was there anything I might need,
      for there was nothing
      I could not
      love

      It was when I left all we once where that
      the agony began, the fear and questions came,
      and I wept, I wept, And tears
      I had never known
      before.

      So I returned to the river, I returned to
      the mountains. I asked for their hand in marriage again,
      I begged – I begged to wed every object
      and creature,

      and when they accepted,
      God was ever present in my arms.