#4303 - Saturday, July 9, 2011

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9 10:47 PM

      Nonduality Highlights: Issue #4303, Saturday, July 9, 2011

      Adyashanti - A Matter of Perspective:

      http://www.vimeo.com/21318776

      Name and form are not real.
      Look at the substratum from where they arise.
      That is real. IT will not change.

      - Papaji, from The Truth Is, posted to AlongTheWay

      True happiness cannot arise until the identification with the body-mind apparatus is demolished.

      Be open, be available, be exposed, be skinless. Skinless? Dance around in your bones.

      Wallace Stegner, posted to Distillation

      Making mistake after mistake, I walk on the authentic path,
      Confused and confused, I search for the unconfused nature,
      Forgetting and forgetting, I rely on unforgetting mindfulness.

      - Ven Khenpo Tsultrim Gyamtso, posted to DailyDharma

      Adyashanti - Our Unborn Nature:

      http://www.vimeo.com/20597989

      Adyashanti - Our Unborn Nature 2:

      http://www.vimeo.com/20598264