Sonya Amrita is specializing in supporting awakening in
the work place, and is writing a book about nondual awakening and right
livelihood. Of particular interest right now is that she is offering a free
recording of one of her classes from her "Buddha at Work"
seminar series, about the "personal call to action," which seems to be
the juncture where a lot of people find themselves right now.
There's a lot of satsang out there these days, and plenty of "spiritual
business" information, but whenever I look for something business-related that
truly honors the nondual perspective I have a challenging time finding much, if
anything. So I think she is filling an important gap with her work.
If you're interested in hearing a sample of her recording, it is on
- just click on recording #2.
The place where people can get the complimentary recording for a limited
time is here:
From the website:
When we bring Awakened Awareness of Oneness to our work life, rather than
leaving it on the meditation cushion, we create stronger and more
emotionally intelligent business communities, sustainable business practices,
and empowering financial models. In this new world of business, our
greatest strengths and gifts become integrated and fully
What you will learn:
- Following your true purpose, or call to action requires a radically new
perspective when we are on the path of surrendering ego and embracing divine
- How to hear and follow two different calls to action: one that is right
now in time (What am I called to do in this moment?) and the other that is a
lifelong calling for career or purpose
- How to surrender the need to be special so you can be a better steward
of your call to action
- How to trust your inner wisdom more than your mind to choose aligned
action and career
- How making money can be in integrity with our call to action