#4263 - Saturday, May 28, 2011

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2011

      Nonduality Highlights: Issue #4263, Saturday, May 28, 2011

      Rejoicing in ordinary things is not sentimental or trite. It actually takes guts. Each time we drop our complaints and allow everyday good fortune to inspire us, we enter the warrior's world.

      - Pema Chodron, from The Places That Scare You, posted to DailyDharma

      Everyone has only one real mission in life: to awaken from the delusion that they're separate from everything else.

      In fact, this persistent delusion is the root cause of most of your emotional and physical problems.

      Your present life's condition at this very moment is your soul's current answer to its #1 question:

      "What has to happen right now in order for me to wake up to who I am?"

      The answer is always "Whatever is happening right now.

      - Chuck Hillig, from Seeds for the Soul, posted to AlongTheWay

      Life's Invitation

      Every experience in life is an invitation - an
      invitation to awaken into an Awareness of the
      essential nature of Reality - and who you really are.

      - Metta Zetty

      Satisfaction Beyond Circumstance

      There is, within each of us,
      a level of Satisfaction
      which exists beyond all circumstance.

      Discover THIS,
      and you will experience
      the peace that passes all understanding.

      - Metta Zetty

      If peace is really what you want, then you will choose peace. If pace mattered to you more than anything else and if you truly knew yourself to be spirit rather than a little me, you would remain nonreactive and absolutely alert when confronted with challenging people or situations. You would immediately accept the situation and thus become one with it rather than separate yourself from it.

      - Eckhart Tolle, from A New Earth

      When you yield internally, when you surrender, a new dimension of consciousness opens up. If action is possible or necessary, your action will be in alignment with the whole and supported by creative intelligence, the unconditioned consciousness which in a state of inner openness you become one with. Circumstances and people then become helpful, cooperative. Coincidences happen.

      Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness.

      - Eckhart Tolle, from A New Earth