#4246 - Wednesday, May 11, 2011 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2011
      #4246 - Wednesday, May 11, 2011 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      Bentinho Massaro

      Quite literally everything we know just happens. We can of course pretend for a while to be the doer of all of the happenings in our personal life, but if you look closely to each moment anew, with an open mind, a fresh perception, then you will see how everything that happens, literally does just that: It happens.

      Even when we believe ourselves to be the doer of something, even when we are in the very act of doing something using our thought/intention and body, if we become aware of it in that moment, we will see how even that which we call 'doing' is simply happening as an effortlessly appearing phenomenal process. There is no effort in any appearance of Life. Life does not know effort. Life simply happens naturally and effortlessly. Effort is that which we mentally 'feel' when we believe ourselves to be the doer of our lives.

      Listen to a conference call with Bentinho:

      Bentinho Massaro's schedule

      Weekend 'retreat' in Washington DC:
      Address: OneCircle Center
      3804 Littleton St
      Silver Spring, MD 20906
      May 13th - 7:30 - 9:30 PM - $20
      May 14th - 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM - $65
      May 15th - 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM - $65
      For more contact details (phone & email for questions) + directions, see: OneCircle Center - Contact & Directions

      Weekend 'retreat' in Boston:
      Address: 46 Hillcrest Rd, Weston, MA, 02493:
      Friday, May 20th: 7PM-9PM (suggested donation: $20)
      Saturday, May 21st: 10:30A-12:30P & 2P-4P (suggested donation: $20 per session, $40 for whole day).  Please bring your own lunch.
      Sunday, May 22nd: 10:30A-12:30P &1:30P-3:30P (suggested donation: $20 per session, $40 for whole day).  Please bring your own lunch.
      + RSVP required to guarantee a space. To reserve a space, please email Randy at: OKVeryWell@... This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
      + Please bring your own (small) chair or back support and extras to share if possible.
      + Regardless of your ability to contribute, you are welcome.
      + This is Bentinho's last public meeting/retreat in the USA before he goes back to Europe

      Meetings in Holland:
      Meetings in Holland in June + July + August.
      Places and dates to be announced!

      Meetings in the USA:
      September - 5-day Retreat in California - Details to be announced

      October 15 & 16 - 2-day Retreat - Bay Area, California

      October 20, 21, 22, 23 - Nonduality & Science Conference (SAND) - San Rafael, California