#4231 - Monday, April 18, 2011 - Editor: Gloria Lee

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2011

      #4231 - Monday, April 18, 2011 - Editor: Gloria Lee

      "When people who live their meaning meet each other, a
      connection is made outside of time and outside of space that
      has a very lasting effect. It becomes part of this bigger
      network, a bigger connection of light which gives meaning to
      the whole of life. It affects not just you, not just me, it affects the
      whole, and that is very meaningful."
      ~Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee

      Nothing can nourish the soul but light.
      ~Rumi

      Paintings by Shiloh Sophia McCloud
      http://www.shilohsophia.com/

      Both light and shadow are the dance of Love. ~Rumi

      Because of love I have become the giver of light. ~Rumi

      The wound is the place where the light enters you. ~Rumi

      The light which shines in the eye
      is really the light of the heart. ~Rumi

      More can be seen on Baraka Phillip Page's album, who added
      the Rumi quotes on Facebook.
      Soul Light
      19 photos

      Then it was as if I suddenly saw the secret beauty of their
      hearts, the depths of their hearts where neither sin nor desire
      nor self-knowledge can reach, the core of their reality, the
      person that each one is in God's eyes. If only they could see
      themselves as they really are. If only we could see each other
      that way all the time, there would be no more war, hatred,
      cruelty, no more greed... I suppose the big problem would be
      that we would fall down and worship each other.
      ~Thomas Merton

      posted by Bill Lindley

      Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee: Interview of the Heart

      Here are some highlights from the interview: Llewellyn
      Vaughan-Lee celebrates the single pure note of Love and how
      it destroys your mind because "in that dimension of Love, all
      your notions of yourself and your world are dissolved – it is
      absolute. it is present in everything in life because everything
      in life is made of Love."

      What follows here is a remarkable, spontaneously filmed
      interview offered from the Heart of nonduality, through the eyes
      of the Sufi mystic, Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee.

      Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee unfolds how the fabric of creation, this
      Love, comes into being. This interview should not be missed.

      Click here and enjoy this one-hour expression of Joy by Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee.

      from: http://www.stillnessspeaks.com/