#4221 - Friday, April 15, 2011 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2011
      #4221 - Friday, April 15, 2011 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      I keep leaving but I'm still here.

      -David Bozzi

      SCIENCE AND NONDUALITY Volume 2
      3-DVD set, 23 interviews, 641 minutes

      A groundbreaking collection of conversations with leading scientists, contemporary mystics, authors and teachers. Science and Nonduality Anthology Volume 2 takes you on a deep inquiry into the most compelling questions of our time, ranging from consciousness through evolution to awakening.

      Is there a path to awakening? Why do we suffer? Where does the apparent separation come from? Is there a new science validating the ancient mystics? What is the nature of consciousness? Where is evolution leading us? Is seeking an evolutionary function? Is awakening the final objective?

      These questions and many more are explored in this latest 3-DVD set containing 23 unique conversations. Each interview is a self-standing segment presenting the essence of the dialogues while taking the viewer into a space beyond the questions and answers themselves. This material does not require you to adopt any particular perspective or subscribe to any school of thought. We simply ask you to follow your curiosity, watch with an open mind and invite in new insights and possibilities. What drove these interviews is the longing to truly know who we are. Remember there is no prescribed path that you need to follow and no final destination.

      For more information please visit: http://www.scienceandnonduality.com/dvd_vol2.shtml

      To preview the interviews visit Science and Nonduality youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/scienceandnonduality