#4216 - Saturday, April 9, 2011

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2011

      Nonduality Highlights: Issue #4216, Saturday, April 9, 2011

      Lost?

      Ram Tzu knows this -

      You can only be lost
      If you are trying
      To get somewhere.

      - Ram Tzu, No Way for the Spiritually "Advanced", posted to AlongTheWay

      The world shines about me,
      luminous as the moon, smiling like a rose,
      and a sweet benediction
      flows through everything existing.

      How beautiful life is.
      I marvel at people who are not in love with life.

      You, my girl, are beautiful,
      and your beauty,
      like the beautiful thought of peace,
      belongs to the eternity.

      Detest war and destruction.

      When you go to the riverbank,
      and the sun sets in the evening,
      the waters of the river will be rippling softly,
      and from a distance, in the twilight, you will see white sails.

      A song of the boatman will come from there.
      "Today no suffering, no suffering."

      The world shines about me,
      luminous as the moon,
      smiling like a rose.

      - Hamza El Din, posted to DailyDharma

      Everybody sees the world through the idea he has of himself. If you imagine yourself as separate from the world, the world will appear as separate from you and you will experience desire and fear. I do not see the world as separate from me, and so there is nothing for me to desire or fear.

      Tension is who you think you should be.
      Relaxation is who you are.

      Chinese proverb, posted to Distillation

      I know that nothing has ever been real without my beholding it.
      All becoming has needed me.
      My looking ripens things
      and they come toward me, to meet and be met.

      - Rilke

      I have arrived. I am home.
      In the here. In the now.
      I am solid. I am free.