#4179 - Wednesday, March 2, 2011 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2011

      #4179 - Wednesday, March 2, 2011 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      In this issue you'll hear about three teachers you can visit or interact with in coming weeks: one on the east coast of the U.S., one on the west coast, and one in cyberspace: Peter Fenner, Scott Kiloby, and Bentinho Massaro.

      PETER FENNER INTERACTIVE VIDEO

      Dear Friend,

      Maurizio and Zaya Benazzo, the organizers of SANDs Conference and Neti Neti Media have invited me to facilitate a live video interactive webcast*.  I am very excited about this.  I invite you to join me in a live setting in which we can be in real-time communication with each other using webcams.  You can participate in any of the four dialogues or the whole series.

      In these live video interactive webcast we will come together in the space of nondual awareness. We will engage in incisive dialogue that dissolves the experience that anything is wrong or missing.  You will go beyond dualistic notions of better or worse, and "getting it" or "losing it."

      TIMES:  9.00 am PST, 10.00 am MST, 11 am CST, 12.00 pm EST - 18.00 in Germany, Belgium, Netherlands and France.

      DATES:  March 27th, April 10, April 24.

      REGISTRATION:  http://netinetimedia.com/event_peter_fenner.shtml

      I look forward to being with you.

      Love,
      Peter

      * We recommend that you have a video camera connected to your computer prior to the meeting so you can fully participate and experience the conversation.
      System Requirements Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6 or Windows 2000, 32-bit XP, 2003 and 32-bit/64-bit Vista,32-bit/64-bit Windows7.

      The dialogues will be in English.

      SCOTT KILOBY ON TOUR

      Narragansett, Rhode Island

      March 2, 2011
      7 - 9 pm
      For details, contact Willi Tetelbaum
      wilitee@...
      401-789-9184

      Westerly, Rhode Island

      March 3, 2011
      7 - 9 pm
      Artists Cooperative Gallery of Westerly
      7 Canal Street
      Westerly, RI
      Contact Julianne Eanniello
      401-315-0254
      julenlo@...

      New York City

      Friday, March 4th, 7pm
      Arlene's Place
      RSVP (Arlene) 212-222-7450
      She can give details and directions

      Hempstead, NY

      Saturday, March 5th
      Center for Inner Healing
      26 St. Pauls Place
      Hempstead, NY 11550
      Two sessions
      10am to 1pm
      2pm to 5pm
      (lunch break from 1pm to 2pm)
      Contact
      Ted@... for details and costs
      516-248-5346
      Visit
      www.centerforinnerhealing.com

      Montclair, New Jersey

      Sunday, Mar 6, 2011
      Unity of Montclair
      @ the Montclair Women's Club
      82 Union Street Montclair, NJ 07042
      11 am Sunday service & afternoon workshop from 1-3pm
      Phone: (973) 746-8417
      www.unityofmontclair.org

      UPCOMING TOUR OF BENTINHO MASSARO

      Bentinho Massaro will start his USA Tour of Free Awareness gatherings from March to May in the San Francisco Bay Area from Santa Cruz to Sacramento. We kick off this series in Santa Cruz on March 4th at The Pacific Cultural Center..... (see all locations through the links below and a general description below that)...

      To see and be Free Awareness with Bentinho Massaro and a schedule with links to his facebook schedule too.....

      http://www.free-awareness.com - for free books, audio, videos and schedule with Bentinho Massaro

      We also have a meetup.com page... hosting all types of nondual and other spiritual oriented events….

      http://www.meetup.com/THE-OPEN-WAY-NONDUALITY-SPIRITUAL-EVENTS-AND-HOSTING/

      To see the USA schedule and also get automatic reminders "only if you choose" to rsvp,

      - highly recommended place to be to see and be reminded of, all types of future related events!! Go to:

      www.theopenway.org

      - IMPORTANT DISTINCTION – The Open Way website is a HOST for this and other similar events in the USA and does not represent Free Awareness Teachings

      There are many ways and varieties of expression that have arisen which can be a blessing as some like more structure and others less so.....

      well, Bentinho..... an amazing young sharer from The Netherlands, shares with essentially no dogma, directly as "this".... free awareness.

      A living example that one need not necessarily practice for 30 years for clear awareness to arise... awesome to see

      It is not so much that he talks about awareness ...... as he sees he is the awareness that arises and shares as him/that!!... You will enjoy the clear, happy way as one who really sees can share....

      Bentinho Massaro started seeking for Enlightenment around the age of 16. He did so by intensely seeking for some kind of permanent state and hoped to attain that through reading a lot of books, meeting teachers, going to India and practicing all kinds of meditations. In a sense he never succeeded in his quest for 'enlightenment', and yet he discovered exactly what he was actually looking for... He noticed directly more so every single day, that every single one of his experiences never really left a mark anywhere. Nothing ever sticks in this natural space of being. Every experience was recognized to be an effortless, translucent coming and going within awareness. Even 'enlightenment' turned out to be an idea coming and going intermittently, with no actual reality to it other than being a thought arising in what is truly always present... Awareness.

      The freedom that this recognition released, became more self-evident by the day, and so continuously subtle ideas and mis-perceptions started to dissolve in this clear light of awareness. The seeking-tendency relaxed as well, since it was now obvious that there had never been any other place, state or experience, than this natural presence of awareness. Nothing is ever known outside of this moment, and so there was nothing to achieve outside of this moment. The imaginary sense of separation, also dissolved. Now every experience is naturally pervaded by the loving presence of free awareness. Website:
      http://www.free-awareness.com

      While I'm at it, if anyone lives in Nova Scotia, you are invited to our Nonduality Satsang meetup on March 6, 2011. For details, please visit

      http://www.meetup.com/NondualitySatsang/