#4171 - Monday, February 21, 2011 - Editor: Gloria Lee

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2011

      #4171 - Monday, February 21, 2011 - Editor: Gloria Lee

      "The connections we make in the course of a life--maybe that's what heaven is."
      — Fred Rogers

      Surely there must be truth in this, for how could Mr. Rogers be mistaken?
      Indeed, I would count him as one of the "great-hearted souls along the way, the
      great beings who have graced our lives", to quote my dear friend, Susan Lucey.
      Susan herself is one of those special connections, a gift to me, met through
      doing these Nonduality Highlights. Along with some others met in person, there
      must be hundreds known only online, who have brought some heaven into my life.
      What connects us all is a love of the myriad ways of expressing what is really.
      un-nameable, yet always finds a way to provide that connection. Whatever it is
      we have in common draws us into community. So many names come to mind, that
      the thought of beginning overwhelms me with gratitude. If possible, I would
      want to name everyone ever quoted here. I must say thanks to Jerry and Mark
      for keeping me on the team and making it "still crazy after all these years",
      too. And thanks to all of you who read us, you give us a reason to carry on.

      "Let your love flow outward through the universe,
      To its height, its depth, its broad extent,
      A limitless love, without hatred or enmity.
      Then as you stand or walk,
      Sit or lie down,
      As long as you are awake,
      Strive for this with a one-pointed mind;
      Your life will bring heaven to earth."
      ~The Buddha
      posted to Daily Dharma by Amrita Nadi

      Sabbaths 1999, II

      I dream of a quiet man
      who explains nothing and defends
      nothing, but only knows
      where the rarest wildflowers
      are blooming, and who goes,
      and finds that he is smiling
      not by his own will.

      ~ Wendell Berry ~

      (Given)

      StillnessSpeaks announces new microsite authors Greg Goode, Michael
      Jeffreys, Robert Wolfe and Chuck Surface, whose new articles appear this
      week on the website. Jerry Katz, Mark Scorelle and Peter Dziuban appear
      next week.

      An all new, free, rare and unpublicized video interview with Jean Klein by Drs.
      Paul and Evelyn Moschetta on Love and Marriage appears this week. See the all
      new trailer by Tom Shadyac from his movie, I AM.

      This email highlights new material available at StillnessSpeaks.com. You may
      wish to visit our site at StillnessSpeaks.com.