#4135 - Saturday, January 15, 2011

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2011

      Nonduality Highlights: Issue #4135, Saturday, January 15, 2011

      Breathing in, I calm my body.
      Breathing out, I smile.
      Dwelling in the present moment,
      I know this is a wonderful moment.

      Thich Nhat Hanh, posted to The_Now2

      The sensations in the mind that we explain at such length are on the level of labels. Only when there is awareness right at awareness will you really know that the mind that's aware of awareness doesn't send its knowing outside this awareness. There are no issues. Nothing can be concocted in the mind when it knows in this way.

      - Upasika Kee Nanayon, from Pure and Simple, posted to DailyDharma.

      Accept that, engrossed in petty personal affairs, you have forgotten what you are; try to bring back the lost memory through the elimination of the known.

      - Nisardadatta Maharaj, posted to ANetofJewels

      Do not seek enlightenment, only cease to cherish opinions

      - Seng Ts'anm Posted to adyashantigroup

      Sell cleverness and buy wonderment:
      cleverness is opinion, wonder is vision.

      - Rumi, posted to AlongTheWay

      The key, during both life and death, is to recognize illusions as illusions, projections as projections, and fantasies as fantasies. In this way we become free.

      - Lama Thubten Yeshe, posted to Distillation