#4115 - Sunday, December 26, 2010

  • markwotter704
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2010

      Nonduality Highlights: Issue #4115, Sunday, December 26, 2010

      Pay attention to, and inquire into, the nature of your own
      immediate experience. Become the Witness, or Observer,
      of your own experience.

      Investigate the "Given Conditions" of being human,
      "I am - Aware - Now":
      the sense of identity, or being, at the center of
      your own experience which manifests as "I am."
      the Awareness through which you perceive
      everything within and around you.
      the immediacy and Infinity of Now.

      These three basic conditions of being human are profound
      pointers to our True Nature. We simply overlook them in
      our rush to identify ourselves with "outward" conditions,
      i.e., a body, memory, personality and the illusion of time.

      Simply paying attention - looking at and remembering these
      basic, essential conditions - is enough, for they are the vehicle
      through which we experience, and Recognize, the vast and
      Infinite nature of Reality.

      - Metta Zetty

      Gangaji - What's my core message?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdshiy7CrwA

      When you lose touch with inner stillness, you lose touch with yourself. When you lose touch with yourself, you lose yourself in the world.

      Your innermost sense of self, of who you are, is inseparable from stillness. This is the I Am that is deeper than name and form.

      - Eckhart Tolle, from Stillness Speaks

      Pamela Wilson - People are Parched: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg96k6Okqug&feature=related

      Abide as the Self.

      - Ramana Maharshi