#4108 - Saturday, December 18, 2010

  • markwotter704
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2010

      Nonduality Highlights: Issue #4108, Saturday, December 18, 2010

      Be fully aware of your own being and you will be in bliss consciously. Because you take your mind off yourself and make it dwell on what you are not, you lose your sense of well-being.

      If the mind makes no discriminations, the ten thousand things are as they are, of single essence.

      - Seng-tsan, from Verses on the Faith Mind, posted to Distillation

      Unchanging Awareness

      Learn to watch both your experience and your reactions to your experience. This process of observant attention and witnessing will enable you to see that your fundamental and essential sense of identity exists as an unchanging point of Awareness within the heart of all changing conditions and circumstance.

      This Awareness is grounded in the present moment and never exists outside of Now. It is always accessible and never exists somewhere other than Here. It is the immediate and undeniable Center of who you imagine yourself to be.

      Reside in this Center, and realize that the essence of this Awareness is not separate from That which manifests before, around and within you.

      - Metta Zetty

      If you choose presence now, because you realize strongly that that is what wants to realize itself through you, then it's less likely that life will have to force you into presence. You can either voluntarily walk into paradise or be dragged into it screaming "No!"

      - Eckhart Tolle

      This is so dopily simple....SO dopily simple. What are all the long books about? All the fancy words and all of us getting ourselves tied up in knots. It's just simple. Let's just be here. And when we're here, let's just invite our whole beings here, every bit. And then when every bit is here, let's invite everybody else here. That's it ... end of story. We're already present. What's the big whoop?  Where do we think we're going?

      - Jeannie Zandi