#4094 - Saturday, December 4, 2010

  • markwotter704
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2010

      Nonduality Highlights: Issue #4094, Saturday, December 4, 2010

      A person desperately searching for God is like a fish desperately searching for water.

      Anthony de Mello, SJ, posted to Distillation

      The Reality I experienced during the epiphany
      is not different or separate from
      the reality we experience under
      "ordinary" circumstances.

      What does differ is our interpretation....

      In our "ordinary" experience,
      the focus of attention is on the finite.
      In a revelation of the transcendent,
      the focus of attention shifts
      to the Infinite Whole.

      Ongoing Clear Seeing is
      an indisputable, experiential recognition of
      the inseparability and indivisibility of both.

      - Metta Zetty

      Ram Tzu knows this:

      You are perfect.

      Your every defect
      is perfectly defined.

      Your every blemish
      is perfectly placed.

      Your every absurd action
      is perfectly timed.

      Only God could make
      Something this ridiculous
      Work.

      - Ram Tzu, No Way for the Spiritually "Advanced", posted to AlongTheWay

      The man who embraces the world as real, like the man embracing a woman in his dream, ultimately awakens to find nothing there but himself.

      - Ramesh S. Balsekar, from A Net of Jewels

      Surrender your ego and you are Home.

      - Papaji, posted to Distillation

      The way toward liberation is to train yourself to live in the present
      without any wanting to become anything.
      Give up becoming this or that, live without cravings, and experience
      this present moment with full attention.

      - Sutta Nipata, posted to Distillation