#4057 - Wednesday, October 27, 2010 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2010
      #4057 - Wednesday, October 27, 2010 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      The Nonduality Highlights
      -

      This is an audio version of the Highlights. It begins with snippets from the Science and Nonduality Conference 2010, music, and fragments from a few speakers (Ian Grand, Loibon Le Baaba, Pamela Wilson), as I turned on my digital recorder at random times in order to capture the atmosphere. Then an interview with Prema Akasha  featured on Nonduality Street radio yesterday along with music from her CD, Songs From The Heart:

      (If the audio stops after a minute just reload the page.)

      Here is Prema's website: