#4047 - Sunday, October 17, 2010

  • markwotter704
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2010

      Nonduality Highlights: Issue #4047, Sunday, October 17, 2010

      There's no stopping the soul that radiates out and around us, any more than one can stop the sweet perfume of a rose.

      You could, of course, hold your nose. But the rose will continue to exude its rich fragrance, even while you suffocate.

      - Thomas Cowan, posted to DailyDharma

      Love has nothing to do with another person. Love is your individual and collective soul. Love is God. Love is truth. Love is beauty. Love is Self. To know yourself, to surrender to the truth of yourself, is to surrender to love.

      - Gangaji

      "Love" is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own... Jealousy is a disease, Love is a healthy condition. The immature mind often mistakes one for the other, or assumes that the greater the love, the greater the jealousy.

      - Robert A. Heinlein

      When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

      - Jimi Hendrix

      No object of desire is real,
      no object of desire is worth your Peace.
      If your house is desires, burn it down.
      It is only the absence of desire that makes you happy,
      so allow no desire to rise.
      Just allow yourself to be dissolved by Love.
      When there is no desire there is Love and Beauty.
      If you do desire then only desire Peace
      because what you think you will become:
      Water poured in the Ocean becomes the Ocean.

      - Papaji, posted to AlongTheWay

      The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.

      - Mohandas Gandhi

      Everything comes to us that belongs to us if we create the capacity to receive it.

      - Rabindranath Tagore

      You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!

      - John Lennon

      Adrian Belew and The Prophet Omega Townshend, "I Am What I Am:"

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRKs7o-xMU0