#4035 - Tuesday, October 5, 2010 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2010
      #4035 - Tuesday, October 5, 2010 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      I watched this DVD. Rupert Spira surfs on subtleties. If you need the last drama of separation identified, Rupert Spira can do it. The ending of this video is unlike any other I've seen, in which the underground river of love comes to surface to wash over Rupert, Chris, and you.

      Love, The Underground River. Rupert Spira in Conversation with Chris Hebard

      About two years ago, before he began to teach, Rupert Spira gave us an unpublished manuscript entitled “The Transparency of Things.” It deeply moved us. So pregnant with “glimpses” and timeless recognition, it took us three months to digest the book’s contents. Our interactions regarding the final content of The Transparency of Things gave birth to a series of spontaneous conversations. Filled with vitality, we turned on some cameras simply as an invitation for others to share in this intimate dialogue. The resulting film offered a more direct experiential approach to the teaching of non dual wisdom. It was heralded as a “hands on,” real time exploration of Presence. This new 2 disc DVD set is a continuation of our initial encounters, mining sensation, perception, thought and feeling for the holy grail: the immediate and direct experience of our true nature. Once again, we humbly offer these exchanges for your viewing pleasure in the hopes that we might share this joy of being with you.

      For further information and to order click below: