#4015 - Thursday, September 16, 2010 - Editor: Gloria Lee

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2010

      #4015 - Thursday, September 16, 2010 - Editor: Gloria Lee

      LIFE WITH A HOLE IN IT; That’s How The Light Gets In, is here.  I am
      deeply pleased about finally bringing it into manifestation. It has
      gotten good reviews so far.

      Scott Kiloby, Author of Reflections of the One Life, Love's Quiet
      Revolution, and Living Realization
      ,  says: “This is good reading.  It
      made me smile and laugh.  The words are drenched with love and a sense
      of  humor along with reverence and awe for the mystery of life.  I
      recommend  this book!"

      Greg Goode, author of Standing As Awareness, says:  "A close-to-the-bone
      book about love, death, loss, and...love. Heartbreakingly honest, brave
      and inspiring!"

      John LeKay, Nondualitymagazine.org, says “ LIFE WITH A HOLE IN IT is a
      must read for anyone interested in conscious suffering...written with
      brutal unflinching honesty, wit and wisdom and in the spirit of divine
      grace. This is the story of a brave woman’s journey of finding oneness
      in her own quiet inner voice.”

      Word of mouth helps sell books and I am a tiny drop in the ocean of
      published books. If you can give my link to a friend, buy more than one
      copy, or if you have any other ideas to help me sell it, let me know. My
      little book will need some help in finding its way into the hands of
      those who will cherish it.

      If you would like to order a copy of LIFE WITH A HOLE IN IT, please go
      to Booklocker.com (click link below) That is the page that displays my
      book and how to order it.

        http://www.booklocker.com/books/4931.html

       And bless you for believing in me.

      Free Excerpt From The Book (requires Adobe Reader)

      Love, Vicki

      --
      Vicki Woodyard

      Nurturing The Now, http://www.bobwoodyard.com