#4007 - Wednesday, September 8, 2010 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2010
      #4007 - Wednesday, September 8, 2010 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      Who am I?

      It is okay to have fun with this august phrase. It’s older than dirt. If
      I tell you I don’t know who I am, what is the worst thing that can
      happen? I could be put into advaita jail and not allowed to pass Go. I
      could become stuck in the angelic realm like fly paper and made to
      endure countless past-life regressions. Innumerable wombs have held me
      and an equal number of tombs. Rock on.

      The borders of the summerlands are crammed with astral tourists this
      time of year. The karmic vortex has called their name but they, like me,
      don’t know who they are.  How in heaven’s name are they gonna book a
      room in Sedona? Since there is no doer and nobody there, who is all the
      tofu for? The flag is blowing; the wind is blowing; the mind is moving.
      Who knows what is happening within the heart of it all?

      Chopping wood and carrying water for the khumba mela of the
      unenlightened can be tiring work. Sit down, take a load off.  Your
      headless head is nodding with sleep. And stop chewing those caramels if
      you have bad dental karma like I do. There is a coin-operated karma
      laundry down the street where you can get yourself purified while
      reading all of the latest rags on awakening. Who is and who isn’t and
      who has gone off on a power trip taking countless students with them.

      If you like coffee enemas with your purgation, drop by Starbutts.
      Shirley Maclaine is a regular. You can also get liposuction for your
      buddha-like thighs and drink green tea until it runs out your nose.  You
      may not be perfectly ripe, but you are sure getting smelly in those
      tie-dyed T’s. I’m just sayin’....

      --

      Vicki Woodyard

      Nurturing The Now, http://www.bobwoodyard.com