#3997 - Sunday, August 29, 2010

  • markwotter704
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2010

      Nonduality Highlights: Issue #3997, Sunday, August 29, 2010

      In all my lives you have been with me;
      whether day or night I remember.
      When you fall out of my sight, I am restless
      day and night, burning.
      I climb hilltops; I watch for signs of your return;
      my eyes are swollen with tears.
      The ocean of life - that's not genuine; the ties
      of family, the obligations to the world -
      they're not genuine.
      It is your beauty that makes me drunk.
      Mira's Lord is the Great Dark Snake. That love
      comes up from the ground of the heart.

      - Mirabai

      Love is the cure,
      for your pain will keep giving birth to more pain
      until your eyes constantly exhale love
      as effortlessly as your body yields its scent.

      - Rumi

      "Heart" is merely another name for the Supreme Spirit,
      because He is in all hearts.

      The entire Universe is condensed in the body,
      and the entire body in the Heart.

      Thus the Heart is the nucleus of the whole Universe.

      - Ramana Maharshi

      The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.

      - Mahatma Ghandi

      Your own Self-Realization
      is the greatest service you can
      render the world.

      - Ramana Maharshi

      I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was service. I acted and behold, service was joy.

      - Rabindranath Tagore