#3992 - Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24 12:53 PM
      #3992 - Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      Gina Lake was my guest on Nonduality Street radio, which has been promoted from a summer replacement show on CKDU in Halifax, Nova Scotia, to a permanent slot on the programming schedule.

      Listen to Gina talk about how she stumbled into nonduality during a satsang with 7 people present including the teacher. That teacher now has about 7 people working for him. Who was it? Gina talks about awareness, conditioning, meditation, presence. Click on the link below to listen:

      Visit the Nonduality Street archive at

      This is the concept of Nonduality Street:

      The teaching of nonduality is brought to a mainstream audience. The emphasis is on the adventure of understanding one’s true nature and how it relates to functioning optimally in the world. Topics cover the spectrum of human endeavours and activities – from popular culture to literature, from science to social issues, from sports to religion.

      Would you like to be involved with Nonduality Street in some way? Respond to this email and let me know how.

      Did you hear the 3 year old boy recite the poem Litany by Billy Collins?

      I am NOT a genius

      August 23, 2010

      The following exchange between Mike Himelstein and Jerry Katz on my Facebook page in response my writing,

      “If you think you’re doing something, you’ll never be happy. If you don’t do something, you’ll never be happy.”

      Mike Himelstein: Did you write that? You are a genius and I’m not kidding.
      Friday at 6:12pm

      #
      Jerry Katz: Mike, I wouldn’t say I’m a genius, but thanks.
      Friday at 9:51pm

      #
      Mike Himelstein: You don’t have to SAY you’re a genius, because you ARE a genius.
      Saturday at 12:22pm

      #
      Jerry Katz: I’m not. No way. I’m just doing my thing, okay? But, again, thank you for your thoughts.
      Saturday at 12:51pm

      #
      Mike Himelstein: Your “thing” is being a genius. Everybody knows it. You are a humble person and that is to be respected. But you are truly one of the world’s greatest geniuses. I know that word is tossed around a little too easily these days, but you are certainly one.
      Saturday at 1:05pm

      #
      Jerry Katz: Dear Mike, There is absolutely no way that is true, I am absolutely and unequivocally NOT one of the great geniuses in the world today. It is NOT true. I am NOT what you say. However, again, thanks just for being here. Take care. -Jerry Katz
      Saturday at 1:19pm

      #
      Mike Himelstein: All right look. There was Socrates, there was Plato, there was Aristotle (Alav Shalom) There was Newton, there was Einstein, there was Elvis. And now there is Jerry Katz. I think you are a greater genius than all of those bastards. And I’m not kidding.
      4 hours ago

      #
      Jerry Katz: I am?
      54 minutes ago

      #
      Mike Himelstein: How the hell would I know?
      15 minutes ago

      A film by Johnny Abegg

      Two Weeks

      Confusion. Doubt. Heartbreak.  I find this experience difficult to put into words, but after a two year roller-coaster, my film “Two Weeks” is finished.

      ‘Two Weeks’ has honestly been one of the hardest, yet triumphant endeavors of my life. I’ve poured my heart into this film.

      I hope you feel this experience too… Love Johnny x

      Break free with Johnny Abegg as he takes ‘Two Weeks’ off from his monotonous world of wavering ideals and a growing unhappiness, to experience the remote wilderness of Tasmania on his own.

      The decision takes Johnny on an inward journey, to a place of reflection, accountability and deep self inquiry; facing a hidden ‘dark side’ alone, within the unforgiving landscape. Through the internal battle of opposites, amplified by the humbling surrounds; Abegg is stripped back to the basic creature that he is, to find a moment of clarity amidst the endless questions…

      So is there an answer? A right way to live? Find out for yourself. Just surrender.

      View the trailer:

      http://twoweeksfilm.wordpress.com/