#3985 - Tuesday, August 17, 2010 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2010
      #3985 - Tuesday, August 17, 2010 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      On Nonduality Street radio, my guest was Scott Kiloby. Listen here:

      If you would like to be a guest on Nonduality Street, write me. I'm also interested in people on the periphery of nonduality. How do you bring nonduality to your field of knowledge, how is nonduality represented and set forth in your field of endeavor or hobby?

      Reflections of the One Life: Daily Pointers to Enlightenment, by Scott Kiloby. With Scott Kiloby's characteristically light and effortless touch, this book offers one mini-essay for each day of the year. The overall message is that enlightenment is your birthright, as well as your nature at this very moment. -Greg Goode

      I think Michael sent this to Nonduality Salon:

      Once a woman and I were sitting outside Mr. Gupas in Bangalore where we both stayed. IT's mid-day and a coconut falls from the tree on high and lands on the ground between. A moment later a young boy with white shirt runs up grabs the coconut and off he went . Then 5 mins later here comes the same boy with a beautiful serving tray with the coconut milk in a shining steel glass and 2 nice crystal glasses with the coconut meat on the side.

      Better than Heaven or Arcadia
      I love thee, O my India!
      And thy love I shall give
      To every brother nation that lives.
      God made the Earth;
      Man made confining countries
      And their fancy-frozen boundaries.
      But with unfound boundless love
      I behold the borderland of my India
      Expanding into the World.
      Hail, mother of religions, lotus, scenic beauty,and sages!
      Thy wide doors are open,
      Welcoming God's true sons through all ages.
      Where Ganges, woods, Himalayan caves, and
      men dream God -
      I am hallowed; my body touched that sod.

      Yogananda

      Want to listen to another podcast? Yours truly was interviewed by Gilbert Schultz for Urban Guru Cafe: