#3922, Sunday - June 13, 2010
- Archived issues of the NDHighlights are available online: http://nonduality.com/hlhome.htm
Nonduality Highlights: Issue #3922, Sunday, June 13, 2010
You know quite well, deep within you, that there is only a single magic, a single power, a single salvation... and that is called loving. Well then, love your suffering. Do not resist it, do not flee from it. It is only your aversion to it that hurts, nothing else.
- Hermann Hesse, from Jeannie Zandi's website: http://www.jeanniezandi.com/14.html
The only time we suffer is when we believe a thought that argues with what is. When the mind is perfectly clear, "what is" is what we want.
Byron Katie, posted to Distillation
As soon as you have made a thought, laugh at it.
Lao-Tzu, posted to Distillation
The changeful keeps on changing, while the changeless is waiting. Do not expect the changeful to take you to the changeless - it can never happen.
- Nisargadatta Maharaj, posted to ANetofJewels
In spite of all your searching, Awareness will remain the unbroken continuity within all your seeking - or your lack thereof.
A Recognition of this innate Awareness can arise spontaneously, without warning, and without any deliberate effort or practice.
- Metta Zetty, from her website: http://www.awakening.net/index.html
If there is peace in your mind you will find peace with everybody. If your mind is agitated you will find agitation everywhere. So first find peace within and you will see this inner peace reflected everywhere else. You are this peace! You are happiness, find out. Where else will you find peace if not within you?
- Papaji, from The Truth Is, posted to AlongTheWay
Only if one knows the truth of love, which is the real nature of Self, will the strong entangled knot of life be untied. Only if one attains the height of love will liberation be attained. Such is the heart of all religions. The experience of Self is only love, which is seeing only love, hearing only love, feeling only love, tasting only love and smelling only love, which is bliss.
- Ramana Maharshi, from Jeannie Zandi's website: http://www.jeanniezandi.com/14.html
By the dharma is meant the heart, for there is no dharma apart from the heart.
- Huang Po, from Jeannie Zandi's website: http://www.jeanniezandi.com/14.html