#3922, Sunday - June 13, 2010

  • markwotter704
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2010

      Nonduality Highlights: Issue #3922, Sunday, June 13, 2010

      You know quite well, deep within you, that there is only a single magic, a single power, a single salvation... and that is called loving. Well then, love your suffering. Do not resist it, do not flee from it. It is only your aversion to it that hurts, nothing else.

      - Hermann Hesse, from Jeannie Zandi's website: http://www.jeanniezandi.com/14.html

      The only time we suffer is when we believe a thought that argues with what is. When the mind is perfectly clear, "what is" is what we want.

      Byron Katie, posted to Distillation

      As soon as you have made a thought, laugh at it.

      Lao-Tzu, posted to Distillation

      The changeful keeps on changing, while the changeless is waiting. Do not expect the changeful to take you to the changeless - it can never happen.

      In spite of all your searching, Awareness will remain the unbroken continuity within all your seeking - or your lack thereof.

      A Recognition of this innate Awareness can arise spontaneously, without warning, and without any deliberate effort or practice.

      - Metta Zetty, from her website: http://www.awakening.net/index.html

      If there is peace in your mind you will find peace with everybody. If your mind is agitated you will find agitation everywhere. So first find peace within and you will see this inner peace reflected everywhere else. You are this peace! You are happiness, find out. Where else will you find peace if not within you?

      - Papaji, from The Truth Is, posted to AlongTheWay

      Only if one knows the truth of love, which is the real nature of Self, will the strong entangled knot of life be untied. Only if one attains the height of love will liberation be attained. Such is the heart of all religions. The experience of Self is only love, which is seeing only love, hearing only love, feeling only love, tasting only love and smelling only love, which is bliss.

      - Ramana Maharshi, from Jeannie Zandi's website: http://www.jeanniezandi.com/14.html

      By the dharma is meant the heart, for there is no dharma apart from the heart.

      - Huang Po, from Jeannie Zandi's website: http://www.jeanniezandi.com/14.html