#3881 - Monday, May 3, 2010 - Editor: Gloria Lee

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2010

      #3881 - Monday, May 3, 2010 - Editor: Gloria Lee
      The Nonduality Highlights -

      "Light will someday split you open, even if your life is now a cage...
      Love will surely burst you wide open into an unfettered, blooming new galaxy."
      - Hafiz

      Hillary Brenner on Facebook

      Even the sense of "I am" is composed of the pure light and the sense of being.
      The "I" is there even without the "am". So is the pure light there, whether you
      say "I" or not. Become aware of the pure light and you will never lose it.
      The beingness in being, the awareness in consciousness, the interest in every
      experience - that is not describable, yet perfectly accessible, for there is nothing else.
      - Nisargadatta Maharaj

      Kenneth Larsen on Facebook

      Only the dead can die, not the living. That which is alive in you is immortal.
      In reality there is only the source, dark in itself, making everything shine.
      Unperceived, it causes perception. Unfelt, it causes feeling.
      Unthinkable, it causes thought. Non-being, it gives birth to being.
      It is the immovable background ...of motion.
      Once you are there, you are at home everywhere.
      - Nisargadatta Maharaj

      Kia Pierce on Facebook

      The most sublime truth of all
      has never been stated or written or sung.
      Not because it is far away and can not be reached,
      but because it is so intimately close,
      closer than anything that can be spoken.
      It is alive as the stillness in the core of your being
      too close to be described, too close to be objectified,
      too close to be known in the usual way of knowledge.
      The truth of who you are is yours already.
      It is already present...
      - GangaJi

      Cullen Anderson on Facebook

      The enlightenment I speak of is not simply a realization, not simply the discovery of one’s true nature. This discovery is just the beginning—the point of entry into an inner revolution. Realization does not guarantee this revolution; it simply makes it possible. If one cannot become free of the old conditioned structures of human consciousness, then one is still in a prison.
      - Adyashanti

      Beatrize Danzler on Facebook

      "Light will someday split you open, even if your life is now a cage...
      Love will surely burst you wide open into an unfettered, blooming new galaxy."
      - Hafiz

      No simple riddle,
      no magic fiddle.
      One or two or all together