#3824 - Wednesday, March 3, 2010 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 11:54 AM
      #3824 - Wednesday, March 3, 2010 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      From Twitter...

      Let's create a "Spiritual Birthright" program for all young Jews to get a 7-day taste of an immersion spiritual... http://bit.ly/dml0w5

      Park Supermarkets will grow food onsite http://bit.ly/dxFjQ5 This is the supermarket #i4c for the future, What do #u4c

      still looking & listening for that first red-winged blackbird. & the wetlands appear to be readying for that chorus of peepers. love march!

      Twitter is my Ganges

      Consciousness awakens in response to nondiscrimination

      RT @alzfdn: Having a "life purpose" may reduce Alzheimer's disease risk. http://bit.ly/cKf7jv

      With some people there is a connection so deep and harmonious that you make up differences in order to have something to talk about.

      Frederic Chopin - Scherzo No.2 in B Flat Minor Op. 31: http://blip.fm/~m30fq

      They should put on cartons of soy milk pictures of people who are trying to find themselves.

      It's very easy for me to imagine myself as the butt of peoples' jokes. I guess that's why I can go after gurus like I do.

      In other news, all the people and animals dying horribly today thank you for your precious and beautiful "nuggets of wisdom."

      peretti
      Twitter is a simple service used by smart people. Facebook is a smart service used by simple people.

      from Facebook...

      Mike Himelstein
      I told a chick last night that you shook Krishnamurti's hand

      Jerry Katz
      I shook his hand because I knew you would need a pick up line.

      Once you have grasped the truth that the world is full of suffering, that to be born is a calamity, you will find the urge and the energy to go beyond. Pleasure puts you to sleep and pain wakes you up. If you do not want to suffer, don't go to sleep. You cannot know yourself through bliss alone, for bliss is your very nature. You must face the opposite, what you are not, to find enlightenment.

      -Nisargadatta Maharaj