#3782 - Wednesday, January 20, 2010 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2010
      #3782 - Wednesday, January 20, 2010 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      I'm pleased to announce the premiere of a new radio show, Spirit of Nonduality, on CKDU in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.

      The show is on Wednesday, January 20, at 12:30 - 2:30 EST, and every Wednesday after that.

      You may hear Spirit of Nonduality live at http://ckdu.dal.ca/ckdu-hi.pls.

      Mandee Moon and Jerry Katz are co-hosting.

      Mandee is already an established radio host who brings a faithful audience. She is also a Yoga teacher with a significant and devoted following.

      Please welcome Mandee. She means as much to me as the others with whom I've partnered for so many years, as I know Mandee's commitment, passion, and vision to be on a par with theirs and mine, and you don't meet many people like that.

      Mandee belongs right next to the others who are pushing nonduality to wherever its going as a cultural force. I am honored to be working with Mandee and am grateful that she has brought me into the world of radio. We're gonna say some stuff.

      Photo: Mandee Moon

      Photo: Jerry Katz

      Spirit of Nonduality
      Wednesday, January 20, at 12:30 - 2:30 EST
      Listen live at