#3713 - Friday, November 13, 2009 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2009
      #3713 - Friday, November 13, 2009 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      The Nonduality Highlights
      - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NDhighlights

      More quotations from the Inner Directions page on Twitter:

      "The direct path means realizing that the beginning and end of every journey is where you always are." -- Byron Katie

      "There is never a moment when the Self is not; it is ever-present, here and now." ~Ramana Maharshi

      "Zen: Just peel the potatoes." ~Alan Watts

      "Wherever my travels may lead, paradise is where I am." ~Voltaire

      RT @LeonardJacobson "In the present moment, you are beyond all definition."

      "The fundamental delusion of humanity is to suppose that I am here and you are out there." ~Yasutani Roshi

      "Truth is not far away; it is ever present. It is not something to be attained, since not one of your steps leads away from it." ~Dogen