#3646 - Saturday, September 5, 2009

  • markwotter704
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2009

      Nonduality Highlights: Issue #3646, Saturday, September 5, 2009

      A quiet mind is all you need. All else will happen rightly, once your mind is quiet. As the sun on rising makes the world active, so does self-awareness affect changes in the mind. In the light of calm and steady self-awareness, inner energies wake up and work miracles without any effort on your part.

      I packed my bags
      went nowhere
      reached my final destination

      - Anna Ruiz, posted to The_Now2

      The funny thing about finding this "knowing" is that it is never not there. It's the space between the gaps. Stillness will guide you to this realization. Be still as often as you can and allow your thoughts to come and go; no judgement, no analysis. There's nothing to figure out, no one to believe, nothing to do. There is a peace that comes when you allow everything to just flow. With this peace comes faith, trust, a "knowing" that no matter what "happens", good or bad, it just is... it's not really good or bad. There really isn't anyone there for anything to happen to. It's only your mind that grasps onto the happening and judges it good, or bad and then you feel emotion, etc. Now it seems as though "I" am having this happen to "me". Identity. Separation. But in reality, it is just happening. On the base level - nothing has changed. So, I have found that to be still with the silence - the source out of which everything comes and everything flows back into; this is the gateway to the realization, the knowing that we are all one and that everything that happens isn't happening to anyONE;  it's just happening.

      - Kim, posted to The_Now2

      Tomorrow Never Knows

      Turn off your mind, relax
      and float down stream
      It is not dying
      It is not dying

      Lay down all thought
      Surrender to the void
      It is shining
      It is shining

      That you may see
      The meaning of within
      It is being
      It is being

      That love is all
      And love is everyone
      It is knowing
      It is knowing

      That ignorance and hate
      May mourn the dead
      It is believing
      It is believing

      But listen to the
      color of your dreams
      It is not living
      It is not living

      Or play the game
      existence to the end...
      Of the beginning.

      -Lennon and McCartney

      when the morning comes
      and the night ends
      who draws the line?

      - Anna Ruiz, posted to The_Now2

      What we are looking for is what is looking.

      - St. Francis of Assisi