#3630 - Thursday, August 20, 2009 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2009
      #3630 - Thursday, August 20, 2009 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      Highlights from Twitter:

      lux1008 if I told you "my story" I would have to kill you (again)

      Jodpurs A major problem facing mankind is its willingness to believe (almost anything).

      capitalSelf "The quality of mercy is not strained; it droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven. Upon the place beneath: it is twice bless'd." Shakespeare

      jhalifax found an old acequia. followed it for miles to the san leonardo river. wild and beautiful.

      Heedless Overheard prayer, "Dear God, please make up your mind whether you exist or not..."

      nonduality New nondual character, Zil Chezero: http://zilchezero.com

      sonrivers purple loosestrife,—goldenrod,—and queen anne’s lace—invest the common—roadside with—an august face

      TheBlkDragon Aprile Millo & Luciano Pavarotti "Giuseppe Verdi: Un ballo in maschera " ♫ http://twt.fm/255328

      ~ ~ ~

      follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nonduality

      From StillnessSpeaks.com

      Rare Francis Lucille Article

      Today, we are releasing another rare article written by Francis Lucille. The topic is Love: what it is, where it can be found.

      Consider this quote:

      "Can love exist without an object?

      Love exists only without an object. Love is the love of the objectless by the objectless. An object puts clothes on love, and dressed, veils it. What we love in a person is neither the physical body nor the thoughts.

      It is the conscious presence that we have in common with him or her, the self, the objectless. The veil can exercise a temporary power of attraction, but only the true self that remains in the background can bring us what we seek."

      Click below to read Francis Lucille's complete article: Love in the Other:

      http://www.stillnessspeaks.com/images/uploaded/file/Love%20in%20the%20Other%20Francis%20Lucille.pdf

      Please help us help other Truth Lovers to locate meaningful material while directly investigating the nature of their experience by clicking here to sign up for our free newsletter updates:

      http://www.stillnessspeaks.com/newsletter_signup

      When you do, you will also receive a FREE satsang nondualty DVD.

      It is by growing this list that we demonstrate our collective interest in material regarding self realization. Our demonstartable interest helps to convince others to grant us better "channels of distribution" on TV and in print so that those interested in self realization can access quality materials worldwide. Share Truth, Love and Beauty!