#3604 - Saturday, July 25, 2009

  • markwotter704
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26 10:48 PM

      Nonduality Highlights: Issue #3604, Saturday, July 25, 2009

      If we just attend to what life gives us in each moment, then we live in a sense of sufficiency.

      - Adyashanti, posted to The_Now2

      The whole point of life is to live NOW in this present moment, always. If one makes a fetish of improving conditions in the future, one lives neither in the apparent present nor in the illusory future.

      - Ramesh S. Balsekar, posted to ANetofJewels

      Acquiring more and more is a poor substitute for fully enjoying and making use of what you already have. Enjoy right here, right now, and delight in the immense blessing that is your life.

      - Ralph Marston, posted to ANetofJewels

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xjPODksI08

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IVuN9NYZd4