Uneven lines

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 1999
      Hello:

      I spent a lot of time getting the lines even on the recent
      digest, however, they still came out uneven in the final
      product. Not sure why, but I want you to know I didn't
      intend to release the Digest in that form! However, I guess
      it depends on what email system one uses and how it is
      configured, how the final product will appear. I appreciate
      any comments.

      Jerry