#3542- Sunday, May 24, 2009

  • markwotter704
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2009

      Nonduality Highlights: Issue #3542, Sunday, May 24, 2009

      Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful.

      - Buddha

      Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.

      - Melody Beattie

      Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude.

      - Denis Waitley

      To speak gratitude is courteous and pleasant, to enact gratitude is generous and noble, but to live gratitude is to touch Heaven.

      - Johannes A. Gaertner

      The little space within the heart
      is as great as the vast universe.
      The heavens and the earth are there,
      and the sun and the moon and the stars.
      Fire and lightening and winds are there,
      and all that now is and all that is not.

      -The Upanishads